Criteria for Application
1. The applicant must be a California-based non-profit organization.
2. Preference will be given to educational projects that benefit low-income students, and or community members physical or mental well-being will be given special consideration in funding. However, SHARE will consider all projects that are consistent with our mission statement.
3. Proposals should be written directly by applicants and not by a second party consulting firm.
4. SHARE will have three funding cycles annually: Jan.-March, April-June, and July-September. All funded projects are expected to turn in their final reports, photos and two case studies about the impact of the project on students before March 30th.
5. Applicants should use the same application form provided on our website. The name of the application and their institutional affiliation must appear on the application.
6. We encourage teachers and community leaders to apply for our domestic mini-grants.