Scholarship Available to Interns Only
The SHARE Institute Scholarship fund was established in the year 2000. The fund provides support only to interns who provide major contributions to the Institute. These contributions may include but are not limited to: technical computer support, word processing, accounting services, leadership within the intern program, and help with agricultural projects upon the SHARE grounds.
- Must be a student enrolled in a nationally accredited institution of higher learning in the United States
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA with at least 12.0 units completed.
- Must provide a statement of financial need
- Must show commitment to The SHARE Institute's mission
- Preference is given to students who reside in Sacramento (the site of the office of the SHARE Institute)
Scholarships are in the amount of $100-$500 each. The Institute will award two scholarships in each funding cycle.
Requirements and Selection Process:
Students should send their application form to the SHARE Institute Office or fill out the Online Scholarship Application. A copy of the applicant's transcript (unofficial transcripts are OK) and Curriculum Vitae should accompany the application. Scholarships are offered only to interns who plan to volunteer at the SHARE Institute for a minimum of one year.
Students will be notified of the status of their applications within one month of receipt of the application. The SHARE Institute may request additional information or references from qualified candidates.
If you have questions, please contact The SHARE Institute by phone at (916) 966-7482 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.